Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Little WILW Fun....

I've gotten so bad with posting lately.  I'm going to plead that it's summer and there's just so many other OUTDOOR things I'd rather be doing!  But it IS Wednesday and for the mere fact that it's a nice, easy post, I thought I'd link up with Jamie for a little WILW fun!


{ I'm LOVING }
The sheer amount of FUN I had this weekend for the Fourth!  I went to my roommate's cabin and between the boozin', boatin', lakin' and campfire-in' it was a FANTASTIC weekend!


{ I'm LOVING }
That I took off yesterday from work and only have to work three days this week!  Love me some short-week!

{ I'm LOVING }
PAN-O-PROG!!!  Lakeville's city days are this weekend and I am twelve kinds of excited!  I grew up going to pan-o-prog and it's so much more fun now that I can go into the beer garden and see GB Leighton play!  Summer fun with my friends?  I think YES!
{ I'm LOVING }
Bloody Mary's!  Mal and I perfected the Bloody Mary this weekend and ya'll, I'm not even kidding when I say we could sell these!  They're amazing!  And despite the fact that my liver is desperately craving a break, we may or may not have had one tonight.  Just sayin....

{ I'm LOVING }
The cah-razy tan I got this weekend!  Girlfriend needs to remember to take sunglasses off once in awhile...currently rockin' the raccoon eyes.  Nice....

But......despite being burnt, this tan is *twelve kinds of awesome!*

And just cause I can.....

{ I'm NOT LOVING }
CHIGGERS!!!  I got these damn things all over my legs from going in the lake this weekend.  If you don't know what they are, don't look 'em up.  Trust me.....they're disgusting!  And.....they itch like a mo-fo!

Anyway, what are you lovin' today?!

No comments:

Post a Comment