Wednesday, August 31, 2011

30 Before 30

Have you heard of this 30 Before 30 thing?  Apparently it's a new take on the bucket list and I can't help but say that I love the idea!  Basically, you set 30 goals that you would like to accomplish before you turn 30 years old....I know, I know, it was sort of self-explanatory. ;)  In any case, I have decided to take up this challenge and record my experiences as part of this slightly very neglected blog.  Therefore, without further ado, I give you MY 30 before 30 list:

1. Go on a 7 day cruise (I've only done 5 day ones)
2. Leave Kindercare and get a teaching job
3. Redecorate my bedroom
4. Pay off my credit card
5. Take a trip with my girlfriends
6. Go through McDonald's drive-thru and buy the meal of the person behind me
7. Kiss someone at midnight on new years eve
8. See Wicked, the musical
9. Make enough money that I can actually put some into savings.
10. Pick strawberries and learn how to can them (make jelly)
11. Go back to California
12. Fall in love
13. Make a wish at 11:11 on 11/11/11 and again on 12/12/12
14. See 10 classic movies I've never seen
15. See a play at the Ordway and one at the Guithrie
16. Pay off my car
17. Travel to NYC and see a broadway play
18. Get on a workout plan that works for me
19. Travel overseas
20. Create some projects from Pinterest
21. Go to 3 different wine tastings
22. Give 30 gifts in 30 days
23. Buy a marshmallow shooter and have a war with friends!
24. Plan an awesome themed party
25. Write a children's book
26. Buy myself a designer something - purse, shoes, etc...
27. Go to ValleyFair and ride every single ride!
28. Shoot a gun
29. Learn to play at least one song on the drums!
30.

There you have it!  30 things I would like to accomplish before I turn 30 years old.  Unfortunately for me, I only have four more years until that horrible number!  In any case, some of the items on here are harder than others but I guess we'll just see how I do!

Have a FABULOUS 30th birthday party!
Until next time.....(which hopefully won't be another 2 months!)

No comments:

Post a Comment