Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday.....

I haven't linked up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday in awhile.  Time to get back on the wagon I'd say! :)


{ I'm Loving }

That my Victoria's Secret swimsuit came last week and I. LOVE. IT!!!  Now, if only I could convince myself to work out a little bit more so I'd have a dancer's body in it!


{ I'm Loving }

That this weekend is EASTER and I'm heading to my parent's house in Wisconsin.  I'm really looking forward to spending the holiday with my new little cousin, aunt/uncle, grandma and immediate family!  It should be a lot of fun!

{I'm Loving}

Modern Family and Better With You!  Seriously, after a crazy day there is nothing better than sitting down with a glass of wine to some AWESOME comedy! 

{ I'm Loving }

That after I finish this post, I'm GOING TO BED!!!  I have had far too many late nights lately and it's starting to catch up with me.  I can hear my bed calling my name!


As Always.... { I'm Loving }

My favorite little feline, Chloe! :)


(yes, she really jumped into the washer...what can I say, the cat likes to be clean! ;)

{ I'm NOT Loving }

The fact that it is April 20th and it SNOWED today!  Seriously?!?!  I'm SO ready for SPRING/SUMMER!!!!

What are you loving today?  Go link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment