Monday, April 4, 2011

Dancing with the Stars and Good Friends!

And it's another great night for Dancing with the Stars!  Can we just pause a second to talk about Kym Johnson's abs?!  Holy Hannah does that girl have ah-mazing abs or what?!?!  I think I maybe just found my newest inspiration to workout cause if I could get my abs to look even half that good this summer?  Well....let's just say I'd be one HAPPY girl!

Anyway, it was another great show tonight.  Kym and Hines were fantastic, as were Chelsea and Mark.  Next came the part of the night that'll be talked about nonstop for at least the next week:  Kirstie and Maks.  I felt so bad for them!  It was obvious from the replay that poor Maks' thigh just gave out and down they went.  Judging by the wincing he did for the rest of the dance, it wasn't Kirstie's fault and he really was hurt.  It was a shame but they still managed some decent scores, proving that Kirstie is a pretty good dancer.  They'll be back next week.  This was my favorite dance of the week:


In other news, we went out for Bekah's birthday this past weekend and had a blast!  Who would have thought going out in a small town could be so much fun?  Of course the theme of this little shindig certainly made it a lot of fun too!  HATS!  It didn't matter what kind of hat, everyone just had to wear one!  I'm not usually one to wear a hat but I fell in love with the one I picked up at Target this week.  I might become a hat wearer afterall!

 
Apparently Jacki had lost her hat by this point of the night!

The whole gang in front of the creepy bear!

2 comments:

  1. I felt so bad for Maks too! He looked like he was in pain. :( Luckily, they got decent scores like you said. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a bad fall but they got back up and did really good. I was just worried Maks was going to be injured and not be able to continue with the season.

    ReplyDelete