Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm full of GLEE!

Why you may ask?  Because in one short day, I will be attending the GLEE concert! 


I'm not sure if you can tell but I'm a little excited!  Any TV show that combines a good storyline with AWESOME music (including songs from musicals) is a perfect fit for me!  I'm curious to see what songs they'll go with for the live show.  Here's what I'm hoping for:

1.  Loser Like Me
2.  Don't Stop Believing
3.  Empire State of Mind
4.  I Want to Hold Your Hand
5.  Born this Way
6.  Start Me Up/Living on a Prayer Mashup
7.  I Feel Pretty/Unpretty Mashup
8.  Somebody to Love
9.  For Good
10.  Don't Rain on My Parade
11.  Firework
12.  River Deep/Moutain High
13.  Lucky
14.  Marry You
15.  Teenage Dream

Really, if they even did just a few of these I'd be a happy girl! 

Who'd a thought I'd turn out to be such a GLEEK! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment