Monday, May 16, 2011

MIA

Sorry I have been MIA lately.  It's been a busy few weeks and between working three jobs and applying for teaching jobs, I just haven't had much time for blogging!  Which is not to say that I haven't wanted to blog!  I have!  Promise!  I'm hoping to have more time soon!

Anyway, today I pulled up Yahoo's homepage to check my e-mail and saw some of the coolest pictures in their little news section.  You have got to see these because they are ah-maz-ing! If I had even a tiny smidgen of this artist's talent, well.....I'd be set for life! (The artist is Edgar Mueller) Check out these 3D street paintings he did:

Into the crevasse: Spectators "fall" into the ...

The finished work, "Duality." Mueller's dramatic ...

Look out below! Viewers float dangerously close ...

For "The Cave Project," Mueller brought the underground ...

How COOL are these? 

No comments:

Post a Comment