Monday, May 30, 2011

Trend-setting?

I have a problem.......or so I thought!

While doing a little closet spring cleaning, I came to a realization that I have a ton of striped shirts.  Horizontal striped shirts to be specific.  Thick stripes, skinny stripes, different colors....you name it, I've probably got it!  The funny thing is that I never realized my tendency to wear stripes!  Anyway, after getting rid of about 8-9 striped shirts (don't worry, I kept a few), I felt as though I had this little addiction under control. 

HOWEVER......

I was watching a daytime talk show today (yay for holidays that allow me to have a day off!) and the stylist said that stripes are totally in for this season!  So what I originally thought of as a problem, I'm now realizing is just me being trend-savvy! 

Have a great Memorial Day everyone!  Enjoy your day off and remember to thank any soldiers you may run into!

And remember, go forth ladies and embrace the STRIPES! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment