Monday, December 6, 2010

I need a new job to support my shopping habit!

Seriously.  It's true. 

I headed off to the Mall of America yesterday with big plans to begin my Christmas shopping.  I purposely headed out at about the time the Vikings game started with hopes of there being less crazy people there.  As I pulled into the parking ramp, I found an unbelievably awesome parking space.  Seeing this as good fortune, I eagerly headed into the mall.  Without a plan.  When there's not a plan, the plan quickly becomes to simply wander around, hoping an idea for a perfect gift will magically pop out at me.  Well, things DID pop out at me.  And I DID buy Christmas gifts.........for myself.  Awwww the shame!  But let's face it ladies, it's not everyday that the most amazing pair of jeans or perfect shirt comes along.  And if it just so happens that they both come along on the same day....well then, so be it!  You have to seize the good shopping days because the next time you go out, there will probably be NOTHING!  Nothing!  And that's just sad.

So see, it's okay that I bought Christmas gifts for myself.  And I got AMAZING deals to boot!  Which pretty much just means that I don't feel guilty.....at all! :) 

Except for the fact that I still don't have any Christmas gifts for anyone......  

No comments:

Post a Comment