Thursday, December 9, 2010

Winter Hair...

One of the the many downsides to living in Minnesota (yes, there are more than one!) is having to deal with static electricity in the winter, better known as the dreaded 'winter hair.'  
Cute eh?

Winter hair can creep up on you when you least expect it.  You can take all the time in the world in the morning ensuring that your hair is just so but the second you go to finish getting dressed or put on a jacket, wham!  The static creeps in and you suddenly look like you've just touched one of those static balls. 

So NOT the look I'm going for!

Now I've heard of a few different remedies but before I try any, I figured I'd ask your lovely advice first!  I've been told to take a dryer sheet and lightly rub it over hair.  This just seems incredibly weird to me......  I've also been told that I need to use less hairspray (THE HORROR!) because it dries out the hair.  And finally, I've been told to switch shampoos to an even more hydrating one. 

What do you know about this?  Please send your fabulous ideas my way because I'm getting close to simply chopping all my hair off (okay not really....not after it's taken a year for it to grow this long!)!

Maybe I should just move to the Caribbean? :)

Yep!  I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment