Sunday, December 5, 2010

Once upon a time....

Once upon a time, I was an avid blogger on a little website called Xanga.  I could not even tell you if that website still exists but I do know that floating around somewhere in cyberspace are the random musings of an unsure college girl.  After taking a five-year hiatus from blogging, I have decided to dive back in, full-force!  I'm not an unsure college girl anymore.  I am now a twenty-something chica living in the COLD lovely state of Minnesota.  I love all things girly, working with children and most importantly, my beautiful little kitty, Chloe. 

At this point, I am simply trying to figure out what to do with my life.  College may give you a degree, but it simply does not prepare you for the real world.  With the amount of change I have been through in the past three years and the sheer pressure of making choices that will affect me for the rest of my life, I sometimes wonder if I'm even facing the right direction!

Despite all of this, I try to live life to the fullest and always have a smile on my face.  As frustrated as I may get with my life, there is always someone out there with bigger, scarier problems and I am thankful for what I have. 

I am excited to be back in the world of blogging! 

No comments:

Post a Comment