Monday, March 21, 2011

Glitter and Rhinestones and DANCING.......

OH MY!!!


That's right!  Tonight was the premier of Dancing with the Stars!  Man, oh man, am I excited!  Let's talk some dancing shall we?

First off, WHAT was with Brooke's dress?  The bow (or whatever that thing was) on her hip was just rediculous!  Maybe it would have worked for an awards show such as the Oscars, but it definitely did not work for her tonight. 

The rest of the show was pretty good though!  Initially I was disappointed to hear who the cast was but after watching the first episode, I think it's still going to be a great season.  There are quite a few celebrities who have potential to do well at this!  Sugar Ray, Hines Ward and Ralph Macchio had a pretty great night and I was shocked to see that Kirstie Alley was actually pretty good!  Ms. Wendy Williams surprised me with how timid she was!  I expected that with her larger than life personality she would bring some fun to her dance.  Instead, she seemed to just bring the fear! :)  Still, it's looking like it's going to be a fun season.  I like that there's no real front-runner the first week in!

Oh, and did anyone else see Lindsay Lohan in the audience?  I might be wrong but I swear it was her sitting in the back across the isle from Chloris Leachman.  Perhaps she's trying to change her image? ;)

2 comments:

  1. Brooke's bow was so awkward! I really liked Hines and Ralph's dance. From Ralph rehersal clips I didn't think he was going to be able to move but he was good. Kirstie was great too! I missed Lindsay but I also didn't even see Cloris. Can't wait til next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Kirstie! She had some really good foot work. :)

    ReplyDelete