Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Out of the Mouths of Babes.....

My kiddos have said some of the funniest things in the past few days.  Sometimes I wish I could see into their little brains when they talk to see what they're thinking!  I really need to start saving these little quotes; they would make for a great book someday!

"Ms. Jessica, did you know I'm one-half German, one-half French and one-half Kolish?"
"You mean Polish?"
"Oh yeah...I'm so embarrassed!"

"Sometimes I talk sassy because she talks sassy to me!  And she says bad words!  Like the s-word, the k-word and the z-word!"
(I obviously knew what the s-word was and I figured the k-word was kill but I had no idea what the z-word was so I asked her)
"I don't know Ms. Jessica, but it's bad!"

"I'm in my element!"

Happy Tuesday everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment