Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday.....

It's Wednesday again and that means it's time to link up with Jamie for a little WILW fun!


Here's what I'm loving today:

I'm loving that although it is only Wednesday, today is my THURSDAY!  One more day of work and then I have the next FOUR DAYS OFF!!!  This is one EXCITED chica! :)

I'm loving that it is Dr. Seuss week in my classroom!  We have been having all sorts of "Seussical" fun! 

Sneetch

Example of the Cat in the Hats we're making this week

Thing One with Truffla Trees in the background

Horton


I'm loving that I was able to buy a brand-new, never-opened copy of GLEE season 2 on e-bay for $20.  Target is currently selling it for $29.  Can we say bargain shopper?!?!

I'm loving that I get to see my parents and sister this weekend!  We're going to have a blast!

I'm loving Caribou Coffee campfire mochas.  I got one today simply because I decided I deserve one.  Which is exactly what I tell myself entirely too often.....apparently I deserve a lot! ;)

And, as always, I'm loving my friends, family and of course, Miss Chloe!


Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Awww Jess you are so creative!!! Gotta say I love reading your posts so I know whats going on in your life since we never time to chat anymore! Excited to see ya on Fri!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Caribou! They don't have them this far West : ( Cute classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your having a good weekend!!

    I tagged you in an award btw..check it out http://www.pinkpearlsandpolkadots.com/2011/03/ive-recieved-my-first-blogging-award.html

    ReplyDelete