Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's on everyone's minds anyway so......

Let's take a few minutes to discuss The Bachelor!  First off, can I just say how thrilled I was that Brad chose Emily?  All season I had been pulling for her...I think it was the southern charm.  Anyway, going into last night I realized that either way, it was going to be a good outcome.  Either he would choose fun-loving Chantal (who I really did like) or Emily (who I loved).  It was win-win.  In the end, Brad sent home a very upset Chantal (did he really need to keep asking her if she was okay?  What did he expect her to say?!) and chose Emily.  Let's talk about Chantal's dress for a minute.  I LOVED IT!!!  After looking around a bit I found out it's by designer David Meister and will be released on their website for $570.  I WANT IT!  I guess it is actually green though it certainly looked black on tv.  I think I'd prefer it in black.  Anyway, if you missed it, here it is:


After the Final Rose was up next and we all found out just how jealous Ms. Emily is.  I have to say, I can imagine it would be really difficult to watch the show back and see your fiance with other women.  That being said, she had to realize this is The Bachelor and being with other women is the part of the show.  She also should look at how many times he pulled her aside and broke rules for her.  Just saying.  I mean the man is absolutely head-over-heels in love with her and has been for awhile.  I hope she can realize that soon and that they will be able to work everything out. 

I guess we can chalk this up to another successful season of The Bachelor.  Up next:  Dancing With the Stars!  I am so excited! :)

1 comment: