Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday.....

Well today marks the halfway point of the week and what better way to celebrate than with a little WILW fun?  Head over to this kind of love to link up if you haven't already!

{ I'm loving }

Last night's episode of Glee!  I didn't get a chance to watch it until today since I work Tuesday nights but it was well worth the wait!  The original songs were awesome!  


{ I'm loving }
That my tax money has been deposited into my checking account!  Time to do a little shopping!


{ I'm loving }

This glorious weather.  It is supposed to get to 52 degrees today and I. AM. THRILLED!!!  Now if it could only stay like this!
{ I'm loving }

The new Essie nail polish that I bought at Target last night.  I went in looking for the color Emily wore on The Bachelor after falling in love with it on Monday night.  Apparently I was not the only one who fell in love with it though....it was sold out!  I settled for the color 'ballet slippers' and I think I love it just as much! 


{ I'm loving }

That I made plans with my friend Katie this weekend!  I seriously have not seen this girl since the beginning of December and that is entirely too long!  Her birthday was back in January and we STILL have not had a chance to celebrate! 


{ I'm loving }

As always, I'm loving my family, friends and my fav. kitty, Chloe! :)
What are you loving today?

1 comment:

  1. I love Essie nail polish too! I've used Ballet Slippers before, but my favorite is Sugar Daddy.

    ReplyDelete