Friday, February 11, 2011

My First Blog Award!

I received my first blog award!  Big thanks to Jessica over at Pearls and Pink Polka Dots for recognizing my lil' space on the big 'ol internet! :)


Questions to answer:

1.  Who/what inspires you?
This is an interesting question because there is no one person who inspires me in my life.  Rather, there are multiple people depending on the area of my life it pertains to.  For example, when it comes to teaching, I am most inspired by all of the other fabulous teachers out there who graciously post their ideas online in their blogs and on their websites.  In my everyday life, my mother inspires me to always work hard and never give up.  And then there are the people who inspire me in various little ways.  Take for instance Carrie Underwood.  That girl's hair is ah-mazing and she inspires me to try to have hair like that.  :)

2.  What is your favorite season and why?
Summer, hands-down!  I absolutely love the warm weather and the chance to be outside!  It certainly doesn't hurt that my birthday is in the summer either! :)

3.   What are you most looking forward to this year?
At this point, SUMMER!  I am so excited for the warm weather to come back and for CABIN WEEKENDS! 

4.  If you could write a book about anything what would it be about?
 I would write a children's book.  Being a teacher, I love children's books and I think it would be a ton of fun to write one someday!  Either that or I would write a book about my experiences as a teacher:  the things kids say and the crazy things I see on a daily basis!

5.  What is your greatest passion?
Teaching.  I absolutely LOVE working with children and doing fun projects with them!

6.  If you could change one thing about your life or yourself, what would it be?
I would find myself a good-paying teaching job.  At this point, I think finding a teaching job would change so much in my life.  It would give me more financial stability, thus allowing me to quit one/two of my three jobs and give me the opportunity to do more of the things that I want to do.  I know finding a teaching job won't solve all of my problems but it certainly wouldn't hurt!

7.  Lastly, what is your favorite novel?
Man-oh-man, this is a tough question.  I'm not sure that I actually have a favorite.  I LOVE reading and read quite a bit.  I like the Harry Potter series and anything by Karen Kingsbury or Sue Ann Jaffarian. 

Now I get to pass on this award!  I'm passing it onto


Make sure you check out their cute blogs!  Have fun ladies! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Jessica! That's so sweet. It's my first blog award! :)

    ReplyDelete