Thursday, February 24, 2011

What Can You Get For $3.50?

A small coffee from Caribou, a pair of flip-flops, a meal at McDonalds, shampoo, earrings, a book, a cheap drink and.....wait for it..... 

ONE GALLON OF GAS!

While driving home from work tonight, I about ran off the road in shock when I saw the price of gas!  Seriously?!?!  I mean I know we export oil from Libya and with everything that's going on over there it makes sense, but $3.50?!?!  I'm going to have to start walking to work!

In other news, I've been incredibly busy!  My sister came to stay with me last weekend and despite it being a quick and busy weekend, we had a lot of fun.  I'm also thrilled to say that I managed to score GLEE tickets for the show in June!  I.AM.SO.EXCITED!!!!  :)

TGI{almost}F!

3 comments:

  1. Holy smokes! $3.50 per gallon?!?! I saw it jump from yesterday to this morning on the way to work, but I was lucky and found one station that was still at $3.01 instead of $3.15. I can't imagine $3.50.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gas prices are so ridiculous! It's making me mad!

    I am super jealous that you get to see Glee! That is going to be such an awesome concert! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a fun weekend too!!

    ReplyDelete