Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday.....

Linking up here for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving that January is OVER and February is here!  (January is just a depressing month for me!)



I'm loving that a certain rodent did NOT see his shadow today and summer will be here soon!  Wait, who am I kidding?  I live in MINNESNOWTA!!! ;)

I'm loving this adorable onesie!  I'm thinking my new little cousin needs one for Valentine's Day!

Tie Bodysuit Onesie Handmade Pink Ta Dot


I'm loving that it was JEANS DAY at work today!  Why is it that something so simple as wearing jeans can make the day that much better?!?!


I'm loving Carrie Underwood's Change right now.  I think I've listened to this song about 15 times today! :)


In other news, I'm afraid I might be getting sick.  I woke up this morning with a sore throat that I thought may be due to the dry air.  However, when it didn't go away all day, I began to think it wasn't the air.  I have kids in my class out with strep too so this isn't looking too good!  Hopefully a shot of Nyquil and an early bedtime will nip this in the bud.  I simply cannot afford to be sick right now!

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I am so loving the wish for an early spring! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I found your blog through the link-up list at WILW. I love the title of your blog! So cute. And I know what you mean about wearing jeans to work - for some reason I always feel so much more productive when I am wearing jeans at work (or sometimes yoga pants!)

    Halee
    haleesays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete