Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday.....

Can you believe it's already Wednesday again?!  This week seems to be flying by which is just fine with me!  Linking up again with Jamie for a little WILW fun!




I'm lovin' that it is already Wednesday and we are this much closer to the weekend!  My baby sister is coming to visit and I. AM. EXCITED!  We always have so much fun!

(We don't look ANYTHING alike do we? ;)

I'm lovin' GLEE!!!  Okay ya'll, I just recently became a Gleek and can I just say, I am addicted!!  This show is absolutely amazing!  I love the music, I love the people, I simply love the show.  Did I mention that Glee tickets go on sale TOMORROW for their show in June?  Pretty sure this is one girl that will be hittin' up ticketmaster tomorrow around 10am!

Speaking of Glee....
I'm lovin' the song "Defying Gravity" from season 1, episode 9.  Seriously, can't get this song outta my head which is just fine because I love the lyrics and it's such a beautiful song.


I'm lovin' this spring-like weather!  Today it hit 47 degrees, which for February in Minnesota is practically a heat-wave!

I'm lovin' chocolate chip cheesecake!  I made some on Monday night for the roomie and I and it is delicious!

I'm lovin' GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!!  The little ladies in my class are hard at working selling them and who am I to deny that?  Pretty sure I bought from ALL FIVE girls in my class!  The Thin Mints and Tagalongs are my absolute favs!
    

I'm STILL lovin' that I won Deanna Jump's units.  Seriously, I cannot get past this!  The units are supposed to arrive in the mail sometime in the next week and I may or may not be anxiously checking the mailbox! :)

And because I simply cannot have an odd number of things I'm loving this week:

I'm lovin' that it is WEDNESDAY and that means 'Wine Wednesday' with the roomie and all my favorite shows! :)
(how cute is this?!?!)

What are you loving this week? 

2 comments:

  1. I love Girl Scout cookies. A bit too much. Wine Wednesday sounds like a pretty fabulous event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really hoping to find some girl scouts when I went to the grocery store today but none were there. :( I don't think they are out here yet. I'm really craving Thin Mints!

    ReplyDelete