Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday.....

Linking up with Jamie again this week for a little bit o' love! :)


Here's what I'm loving today:

I'm lovin' that my wonderful boss switched my hours from 6:20am back to 7am.  I know, big deal right?  It's still early, but I cannot even being to describe how much of a difference that extra 40 minutes is for me.  I'm sooooo much happier and less tired!  Let's face it, I'm just not a 6:20am kinda girl! :)

I'm lovin' Pandora!  I realize that this is not a new thing but I just recently tried it out and I.LOVE.IT!

I'm lovin' that it's Wednesday and I don't have to go to work tonight!  A night of Modern Family, The Middle and SVU sounds LOVELY right about now!

I'm lovin' International Delight's new limited edition creamer 'cinnabon'.  I've been trying out new creamers for the past few weeks and have discovered that I am EXTREMELY picky.  My roommate is lovin' it though because when I decide I don't like it, she gets an almost brand-new bottle of creamer!  'Course it still doesn't compare to Coffeemate's 'peppermint mocha!'  YUM!!!!

I'm lovin' that it's Wine Wednesday!  Don't judge me...after the day I had, it just makes sense! :)

Happy Wednesday!  Here's hoping the rest of the week goes by QUICKLY!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi...thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. I've enjoyed reading through some of your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cinnabon creamer is serious business!!! I love it. I am so spoiled - we started buying flavored creamer at work and now that's all I will drink. Try the International Delights caramel macchiato - it will change your life!

    ReplyDelete