Monday, January 3, 2011

Confess Sesh!

That's right, it's time for another 'Confess Sesh!'

Things I'm willing to confess today......

(one)
I may or may not have had my 'crabby pants' on at work this morning.  And unfortunately for those around me, I couldn't have cared less.

(two)
My work BFF Morgan is heading on a 12 day vacay during which 7 of those days she'll be sitting on a cruise ship.  My little green-eyed monster is out in full swing!

(three)
I ate Kraft Mac and Cheese for lunch today......what makes it bad is that it was the Toy Story people.  Yes, I am three years old!

(four)
I didn't partake in Bloody Monday's today and I feel as though I have let my little British man down!

(five)
While picking kids up from school today, I noticed a VERY HOT gentleman outside the school.  I later found out he was the principal.

That's about all I've got today.  In other news, the resolutions are going well so far.  I drank more milk and water, took my photo of the day (see below), added an activity to my planner (thus, actually USING it) and even sent out thank you notes, which I really feel qualifies for the "send more cards' one.

Unfortunately.......

(six)
My bed hasn't been made since I made the resolution.......


I'm off to bed 'cause this girl is TIRED!

No comments:

Post a Comment