Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dear February,

Can you pretty please hurry up and get here?  The people at Lifetime Fitness are trying to keep their New Year's resolutions to work out and thus making me go cah-razy by dropping off their massive amounts of children in the child center!  If you could just hurry up and get here, enough of them will have failed at keeping their resolutions that life will be back to normal!  Thanks so much! :)

In other news, Chloe got mail today.  Yes, you read that right....the CAT got mail.  Apparently when you're a new customer at Southview Animal Hospital they send you a card with a brochure telling you their info.  Attached to the card was a little catnip toy for Chloe.  She's thrilled!  Here are some pics to prove it:



She likes to throw it in the air and try to catch it.  HILARIOUS to watch!
  
Also, I realize I didn't post a picture yesterday for "A Year of Photos."  I took it but just forgot to post it!  As a result, you get TWO pics today.  Lucky you.

I found an idea online to make these so we decided to give it a try in Kindergarten.  They turned out super cute!


This is now hanging in my living room!  My roommate bought it on her way home from work yesterday and I love it!  The city is LA.

I hope you're enjoying your weekend thus far!  I'm off to make some cocoa (to hopefully help coax my voice back) and curl up to watch a movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment