Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So What Wednesday!

I'm trying something new tonight and linking up with another blog.  I don't know this blogger personally so I don't know if this is kosher but I thought it sounded like fun! :)

Photobucket
Head over to Life After I "Dew" if you want to read what others are doing!

SO WHAT IF....

1.  I decided to hit the snooze button, ahem, three extra times today and went to work without washing my hair.  I've been exhausted lately and the extra sleep felt amazing!

2.  I just ate a quarter of the tube of cookie dough.  That stuff is twelve kinds of awesome!

3.  I stopped the photo a day challenge.  It was my challenge and I'll stop if I want to!  Besides, I've decided my life isn't exciting enough for a fun photo a day!

4.  I check my e-mail, facebook and blogs a million times a day.  I like to keep up with technology!

5.  I'd rather use a mechanical pencil over a pen.  I just like my handwriting better in pencil!

6.  I'm going to bed as soon as I post this.  As I said before, I'm exhausted!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! These are so funny! number 5, i'm right there with you! everyone thinks i'm crazy cause i'd rather have a pencil!! :) Glad to know i'm not alone!
    hopefully, i'll talk to ya soon! cute blog!

    ReplyDelete