Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Design!

Yep, that's right......there's a new design that took me MOST of the night to figure out!  This blogging stuff has gotten a whole lot more difficult than when I first started back in college!

Anywho......have you heard about the birds?!?!

Holy Hannah!  In Arkansas, on NYE, 3,000 black birds just randomly fell out of the sky....dead.  No one really knows why it happened but scientists are blamming NYE fireworks.  Apparently the fireworks caused the black birds to 'leave their roost' and the stress killed them. 

Are you buying this?  I'm not.......

Seriously?  The fireworks made ONLY the black birds leave their roost?  What about the rest of the birds? 

Then, I just heard on the news that in Louisana, this phenomenon happened again.  This time, about 600 different types of birds fell because they ran into a telephone line.  600 different birds ALL ran into the SAME telephone line AT THE SAME TIME???

Doubtful!

Moving on though.......I had a dinner of champions this evening!  While looking through my less-than-exciting fridge, I noticed that I had eggs that are due to expire this weekend.  Not wanting to waste food, I decided to create a meal involving eggs.  The result?  Fried eggs over toast.  Well at least that was the intention.  Everything started out great!  I had the eggs in the pan, happily frying themselves up.  But things started to get a little tricky when I went to flip said eggs.  Let's just say, it did not go to well.  At all.  So what started out as fried eggs, quickly turned into scrambled eggs.  Not wanting to give up however, and realizing I had a lot of eggs to finish, I set out to try one more time.....this time with ONE egg in the pan.  SUCCESS!  And the best part is that I'm pretty sure everything was thoroughly cooked!


First attempt at fried eggs...EPIC FAIL!

 Successful attempt!

The grand meal, complete with baby oranges (also known as cuties) and a glass of milk!
(This is also my pic of the day!)

Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment