Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm a cousin!

This post is a bit late but as the title states, I'M A COUSIN!!!!  On Monday (January 17th), my uncle and his wife welcomed baby Cole Bryan into the world!  Born at 7:48am, he weighed in at 9lbs, 10 oz.  Mommy and baby are doing great and I get to meet him this weekend!  

Now......let it be a known fact that I WANT kids someday.  I want there to be a couple mini-me's running around.  HOWEVER, I am a wimp.  When it comes to pain, well, let's just say, I have a hard time with menstrual cramps!  That being said, I am amazed that my aunt was able to go through 72 hours of labor WITHOUT any form of pain medication!  When that day comes for me someday, THERE WILL BE AN EPIDURAL!!!!  But a big congrats to Sherri for making it through.  

I am so excited to meet Cole this weekend!  I love babies and I just know that my uncle and aunt will be FABULOUS parents!

Congrats Bryan and Sherri and welcome to the world Cole! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment