Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hello from the Frozen Tundra!

Could it possibly be any colder? 
 

This is what I found when I got out to my car tonight after work.  Seriously, it is currently -9 degrees (NEGATIVE NINE!!!) and DROPPING.  Factor in the wind and we're looking at -25 degrees.  BRRRRRRRRRRR!

Raise your hand if you're up for moving somewhere warmer! :)

Speaking of cold weather, last Friday we had our Winter Gala at work.  This is where the preschoolers put on a program for their parents.  I was put in charge of the backdrop and decorations and it all came together in the end!  The parents just loved seeing their babies up on stage! :)



I LOVE my walrus, although I can't take credit for it.  I stole borrowed the idea from Mrs. Jump.

The baby penguins had the names of all the preschoolers on their tummies.

Hard to see but it's a penguin mosaic on the blue paper.

If I lived in a snowglobe....


Alright, it's time to put on warm jammies and snuggle up in bed with lots of blankets!

No comments:

Post a Comment