Monday, January 17, 2011

My Daily Addictions

Everyone has something that they need to get them through a day.  I have quite a few and let me just say, without these things....I.AM.LOST!


Coffee
Man, oh man, without this I am not a whole person!  I become a crabby, unhappy, thirsty, TIRED girl.  Now if I were a millionaire, I would make a stop at Caribou every single morning!  Alas, as I am not, I usually make it at home, add half the container of creamer and go running out the door.  Voila!  Happy, AWAKE lady!
P.S.  How CUTE are the travel mugs in the picture above?  I'm thinking I need one!


KDWB Morning Show
I don't know what it is about this morning show but I've been listening to them since I was probably about 14.  They help me keep myself on track in the morning.  (I say on-track because let's face it, I have a hard time being on-time!)  And they're just plain entertaining.


 
Post-its
Seriously, I use these things ALL.THE.TIME!  My mind is constantly going and having a supply of post-its on hand helps me keep up! 



Carrie Underwood's "Play On" CD
This CD seriously ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF!!!!  I honestly listen to this CD at least once a day and it has taken up permanent residence in my car.  I love how the songs can soothe me on a bad/sad day and lift me up when I'm in a great mood!  I don't think I can even pick a favorite song on this CD....I LOVE THEM ALL!!


Cherry Pepsi (or Dr. Pepper)
By lunchtime I'm starting the downward slide on the energy front and a can of Cherry Pepsi seems to have the ability to perk me right up!  Now I know that a can of pop everyday is not the best thing for me but it keeps me going and that's all I care about! :)


My Computer
I LOVE my computer!  Whether I'm reading blogs, looking for teaching ideas, keeping up with friend's lives on Facebook, reading e-mails or (gasp) doing pratical things like paying bills, I'm on my computer MULTIPLE times a day!  In fact, there are nights that I seriously need to tell myself "no!  You don't get to turn on the computer tonight!" because if I do, I won't go to bed for hours!

And that's about it!  What are some of your must-haves to get you through the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment